In markets, price is everything. The more data you have about price, the better decisions you can make. That’s why we’re always working to bring all of our members extensive price history for every asset.
In the last few months our team has found ways to add hundreds of years of data. For example, you can now chart the price of gold going back 187 years. You can also chart companies like Coca-Cola and IBM going back more than 50 years. Here are some more examples that are now available to you:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average (Ticker: DJI) now has price history going back to 1896
- S&P 500 (Ticker: SPX) now has price history going back to 1871
- Bitcoin Index (Ticker: INDEX:BTCUSD) now has price history going back to 2010
- Gold (Ticker: GOLD) now has price history going back to 1833
- Coca-Cola (Ticker: KO) has price history that dates back to 1968
- Exxon (Ticker: XOM) has price history that dates back to 1968
- IBM (Ticker: IBM) has prices that dates back to 1968
- Oil (Ticker: USOIL) now has price history going back to 1861
- Silver (Ticker: SILVER) now has price history going back to 1802
- JP Morgan (Ticker: JPM) has price history that goes back to 1969.
To get started, type any of the following tickers into the TradingView search box i.e. “GOLD” or “SPX” or “KO”. Then select the asset and open the chart. From here, you can zoom out as needed to see its entire price history. Here are some charts so you can see how it looks:
Gold since 1834
Bitcoin since 2010
Coca-Cola since 1968
We hope you enjoy this additional data and please reach out to us if you need more. You can send us a message on TradingView, tweet us or head to Reddit with a specific request. We will do our best to make it happen. Thanks for being a member!