We are pleased to introduce you to a new stable version 17 of our Charting Library and Trading Terminal. In this version, we added the ability to convert the chart currency, as well as adding a new object tree to the Trading Terminal.
- Now you can display the symbol’s currency on the price scale of the chart, and let your users change it. This will make it easier to navigate prices and compare price changes. Github issue #5127.
- A new object tree is now available in the Trading Terminal, making chart objects management much easier. Github issue #5118.
- You can apply an indicator to Entire Layout. Github issue #5363.
- You can hide date format in settings. Github issue #5179.
- We’ve added default Compare instruments. Github issue #4931.
- You can edit Order Info Area. Github issue #4764.
- You can download an image of the chart. Github issue #4104.
- You can show Realtime data status label on the chart. Github issue #3220.
- You can set an active watchlist Github issue #2644.
- The color is now based on the previous close for volume indicator Github issue #1926.
- setVisibleRange works only once for non-existing point in the past. Github issue #5202.
- setQuantity shows NaN. Github issue #4971.
- Event trigger load_study on loading indicator template. Github issue #5197.
- Error in console after hovering tradingview logo. Github issue #5128.
- Account ID is cropped in accounts list. Github issue #5112.
- executeActionById(‘symbolSearch’) throws an exception. Github issue #5029.
- Favourite (“favorite”) indicators not being applied on chart open. Github issue #4987.
- Symbol and Interval overrides last saved chart. Github issue #4986.
- drawing_event “remove” is not triggered in a particular case. Github issue #4801.
- main_series_scale_menu cannot be disabled in v1.15. Github issue #4613.
- High-Level loading chart with same_data_requery errors. Github issue #4599.
- Some Chinese translations are missing. Github issue #4538.
- Errors are displayed in Edge console when call method ‘remove’ for widget. Github issue #3422.
Thank you for reading. Stay safe, stay with TradingView.