This digest bringing you some of the top Trading ideas every week – generated by users, picked by analysts. Actionable, easy, useful. Now you will be able to see the most exciting ideas even if you don’t have enough time to look for them on TradingView. If you’d like your idea to be a part of the digest, please follow our House Rules when publishing an idea.
“Bullseye of the Week”
- The trade should have specific targets and stop loss levels.
- The trade should complete within the prior week.
- The trade should comply with tradingview House Rules
- Winning the “Bullseye” One time: One month Free Premium Subscription.
- Winning the “Bullseye” Two times: Three Month Free Premium Subscription.
- Winning the “Bullseye” Three times: Six Month Free Premium Subscription.
“Bullseye of the Week” Winner
- EUR/Long Opportunity By SamKent
- ABCD Short Set Beautifully In EURAUD By DavoodWadi
- AUDNZD Looking For A Base By ForceFollower
Picks From Community Top Authors
SP500 Bearish Outlook – Close to forming Generational Top By DanV
A three month old chart, yet still making a hustle, YES it’s worth checking..
USDollar Index Scrapes Model’s Target At 11218 | $USD #Forex By 4xForecaster
The U.S. Dollar will slump, according to top author 4xForecaster…
Promising Trades and Insightful Analysis
COST finally out of consolidation By AnneTrader
Pinpointing a breakout in Costco..
Short-term bullishness vs Long-term bearishness By jangseohee
A classic technical analysis and momentum look at the GDC gold miners…
IP Aiming for a 10% Break Out By BreakOutArtist
A very thorough analysis with plenty of reasoning for a bullish breakout trade on International Paper Company..
CADCHF: Shorting At Potential Reversal Zone! By Technician
Great trade setup by technician, utilizing harmonic and classic technical analysis to spot a trade.
This Week On Scripts and Custom Indicators