“Bullseye of the Week”
- The trade should have specific targets and stop loss levels.
- The trade should complete within the prior week.
- Winning the “Bullseye” One time: One month Free Premium Subscription.
- Winning the “Bullseye” Two times: Three Month Free Premium Subscription.
- Winning the “Bullseye” Three times: Six Month Free Premium Subscription.
“Bullseye of the Week” Winner :
Trade 3: Veto At Support By EagleTrades Congratulations EagleTrades
Picks From Community Top Authors
Request: EURUSD Short-term Analysis By Technician
An extensive insightful analysis for the EURUSD short term outlook and key technical levels..
SP500-SPY-daily -NYSE New Highs Suggest Grind Sideways By Timwest
An interesting look at the SP500 through breadth and sentiment…
Promising Trades and Insightful Analysis
A bearish Trade with plenty of reasoning… Classic Technicals, elliott wave analysis, and fundamentals…
$BTCUSD: 3-IN-ONE | $BTC #BTCE #BITFINEX #BITSTAMP #BITCOIN By 4xForecaster
“I have averaged all three exchanges on an equal-weight basis” The result is : “A synthetic product is meant to reflect a price action averaged across these three relatively large exchanges”….
Simple yet useful presentation of a potential distribution phase for IBM Shares..
Another contrarian call on Twitter, a great call so far Dan… Thank you
How Valuable!! Top Author and trader technician reveals one of his personal methods to forecasting Oil prices…