o Could be
o Wait for confirmation, around the low 9s to breakdown (Short)
o reversal @ low 10s (Long)
Chinese Aluminum Market/Economy
China Driving the Commodity Rally
• Chinese aluminum production will likely increase by 1.4 million tons this year
• Negative impacts because of slower demand growth
• Europe in expansionist mode?
o more lending, and if there is more lending then there will be more buying
o Twenty-five percent of Chinese exports go to Europe, so what's good for Europe is going to be good for .
• 10 million people are expected to be lifted out of poverty this year
• Prices of metals are benefiting from optimism that global growth is rebounding.
• Aluminum prices remain below $1,600 per metric ton after falling more than 40% last year
• Under pressure through 2015, 28% decline over the past 12 months
• China has an abundant supply