DailyMarketUpdate

Apple: Keeping The Doctor Away! 🩺

NASDAQ:AAPL   Apple Inc
After a couple of weeks of decline, the Apple Inc . stock is perfectly positioned to start its comeback and strive for a new all-time high. If the price remains above $125.39, we expect the price to rocket past $137.94 at a probability of 65%. So, an Apple (stock) these days might just keep the (financial) doctor away. However, there is a chance of 35% that we see the share price further decline below $107.33, but currently, we are too far away from these kinds of rotten apples that would need us to consult more than one doctor, if eaten.

Stay healthy, stay trading! 🍎

Comments

Here is what i think of apple
Reply
@abel11, also an interesting approach, thanks for sharing your insights! 🙌
Reply