WaverVanir

ABG: Big short on the watch

Short
NYSE:ABG   Asbury Automotive Group Inc
Waiting for the Trend break confirmation.
Comment: Trying to bid. 1.70 for May 21 185 P.. Don't think it will be filled. Spreads are too far. Ask is 3.50 maybe Ill get lucky XD. Not gonna pay double.
Comment: Fudge, 2.20 is the max I can go here.
Comment: Filled 1 right now @ 1.85. will hold for the er. It's either going to be up 10% or -20% earning move. 3% up move wat nonsense.
Comment: this is the volume profile of AMZN. The value zone is around -20% but the accumulation is strong.
Comment: Now, this is the volume profile of ABH. The value zone is -36% down and the accumulation is below that ...
Comment: All levels.
Comment: Monthly 86*s ....
Comment: 178 after er tomorrow. 60% chance, 40% chance it will go up.

I post for fun. NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.