1) Price is in an uptrend since the Adam Eve bottom that reached its target (Adam and Eve marked with white brush).
2) Price has reached target which was also a previous and is since consolidating below it (Horizontal line).
3) To note: This is also just above a previous order block (consolidation level) in the past (marked by green box).
4) Price is in an consolidation pattern (marked with yellow lines) with the proper (shown by falling as price moves in pattern). This is more of a flag than just an asc triangle so call it a . highest on pole and decreasing while consolidation takes place.
5) Target of the break of the pattern would lead to the next VPVR level however it is extremely thin until then so reaching the target should not be too difficult.
What to look for:
1) A break in the with substantial localized (ie more than the preceding few candles). This break would also break the horizontal resistance line.
2) Thing to note is on ADA's last uptrend it ran through this area very easily so I am not saying the green box is the stopping point but that is the target for this pattern upon a breakout with .