Trend reversal pattern:
1. 22nd April 2013 - Tenkan-sen above Kijun-sen and Chikou-span (white price lagging indicator) crossed above bar of 15th October 2012 - first attack on Kumo cloud above
2. 6th May 2013 - price enters Kumo cloud and stalls ....- very thick Kumo cloud and long horizontal resistance top of cloud created barrier for bulls, they decided to go sideways towards thinner cloud end. Now it is a game of who will come out first from Kumo cloud Bears or Bulls ? (Clue: look for Kumo twist to see who is winning inside the cloud..)
3. 30th December 2013 - Bulls out of Kumo cloud. Cloud has already twisted to bulls favor.
4. 20th Jan 2014 - Bears attack bulls cloud to test cloud bottom - Bulls are happy , cloud resistance confirmed (this is because Bulls Shogun - Chikou-span is trapped inside cloud and army can rely only on trenches).
5. 3rd March 2014 - bulls close price above the cloud - the sun is rising for bulls (Japan has flag of "Rising Sun")
6. 7th April 2014 - Bears unable to penetrate top of bull's cloud - then bulls counter attack on 21st April 2014
7. Bulls awaiting Chikou-span to come out of the cloud. Tenkan-sen and Kijunsen - ready and aligned.
8. Once Chikou-span is free this means that Bull's Shogun is free to lead bulls army for victory, then all Samurai will attack fiercely...
9. Then the game is about how far we can go away from cloud which protects bulls army. It is all about who will win the war of cloud possession.
Continue to comment:
10. 12th May 2014 - Kijun-sen appears to be now stronger and stops bears even before reaching the cloud. Next is Tenkan-sen (blue line) to confirm it's strength.Chikou span not yet free...Patience is needed , hopefully , May 20th attack on long term resistance , the main battle is now almost prepared.