Broom

Bull or Bear? Decision time for AMFE

OTC:AMFE   None
AMFE needs a sharp breakout of the wedge on the bullish chart to remain bullish . A break to the downside would indicate a continued correction before starting wave 1.

#amfe
Comment: C Wave has completed, go time

Comments

I often don't say this, but i have to say this time... I think fundamentals will over power the TA on this one. This 6 month consolidation period has been brought about from the audit delay which is supposed to be done by April 6th, or as soon as this week. April 6th is a cushion according to the CEO.

Throw the acc/dist line on the chart and you'll see it's one of the strongest acc/dist lines you've ever seen on a penny stock. This 6 month delay has allowed all of the longs to accumulate more and more shares and the Company is currenly undervalued at its current share price. Lots of news coming after the audit completion and uplist off the pinks. Two more weeks I give it... float will be locked. Share dividends for the spin-off. GRO3 update which is what everyone has been waiting for and the CEO has been holding back until after the uplist.
+1 Reply
Broom codywelsh31
@codywelsh31, Looks like ABC correction is just about in, only one way to go from here... up!
Reply
@Broom, audit this week and we're off!
Reply
Broom codywelsh31
@codywelsh31, where's the audit?
Reply
@Broom, idk... maybe tomorrow or Friday evening? starting to get ridiculously overdue
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out