1. Price is in a daily squeeze
2. OBV continues on a downward slope (often an indication of the direction of the squeeze)
3. Weekly chart shows daily consolidation as a
4. Price passed through long term support @29.21 and retraced back. This is in the same area of the downward trend.
5. Overall market is showing a lot of weakness right now which will help put pressure on price.
1. Oscillators showing divergence (MACD& )
2. Price has not fallen as fast as it has in the past when top of channel was touched
3. Has fallen $16.56, or 37%, over the last 4 months. has increased recently without significant price spikes. This can indicate institutions are seeing this as a value stock and price has bottomed out.