FX:AUDJPY Australian Dollar/Japanese Yen
Go short the AUDJPY if it trades at 78.49 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 80.38 and exit the position for a profit at 76.80 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now to receive your 50% discount. Offer expire in 24 hours.
Trade closed: target reached: Standard profit exit
Comment: Waiting for market deciding price profit exit. Look out for updates.