NTrading
Long

AUDNZD next impulse up coming within next days

FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar/New Zealand Dollar
73 2 1
AUDNZD             has a long direction in Weekly & Daily chart
It seems we had an impulse Wave 1 Long, now we had a retrace (Wave 2 to fib 618) and now we are going for impulse Wave 3.
We have different options depend on risk management.

1) Buy now and hold (but it will take days or weeks)
2) Buy on first breakout (we will catch a small impulse that will retrace sooner or later to the trendline )
3) Let it have the small impulse, wait for correction and then buy

This is just my opinion, it is not a suggestion of buying or selling.

Thank you! I would like your feedback, so please comment below!

Related Ideas

Hi NTTrading,

right now i am looking for more people with the same idea I have and here we go. I am looking at the exact same level like you do and for a massiv breakout to the topside, but the latest daily close made me somewhat cautions, because it brokes so easily the previous daily lows and erased all weekly gains to form a bad candle on the weekly. Monthly i am still fine with and we can spot the head & shoulders pattern there what is still valid. Fundamentals says, RBA is more better in shape than RBNZ. Easing Bias is finished in Australia ( somewhat ) and RBNZ is expected to keep a dovish tone on the next statement. Also CPI Figures and Fonterra Auction are scheduled for this week. I am still bullish on the pair, but as said on the top, i am curious now about this big daily decline that made me somewhat cautions. Let me know what you think.
Reply
NTrading PRO robert.zach.7543
a year ago
Hello robert.zach.7543,

Thank you for your feedback, i do not look at fundamentals at all. I look only in wave structure + fibonacci.
As long as correction length smaller than impulse wave length (correction cannot reach impulse length 100%), our long opinion is valid.

Price will cancel my long opinion in case correction retrace to 100% of wave 1.

In addition most times i buy on breakout(2nd) or in consolidation after breakout(3rd), so i do not worry because i am not in position yet.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out