AdrianG7
Long

AUD/NZD waiting for any pullback or consolidation, then LONG

FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar/New Zealand Dollar
We are waiting for any sort of pullback or consolidation. Considering the recent fundamentals, nzd remains bearish . I hope to see a pullback at the 0.618 fib to get a long position. If we see a pullback at the 0.50 fib we can also have a Long entry with a short term target at the 0.618 fib, but i don't think it will happen, momentum is too bullish .
If it is not goin to pull back why not take it now?
Reply
AdrianG7 SteveTobin
well I have some crosses on my indicators that suggest a bearish move. I'm hoping to see at least a consolidation and after i'll enter. It will give me a smaller SL too
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out