FX:AUDNZD Australian Dollar/New Zealand Dollar
Go short the AUDNZD if it trades at 1.0409 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 1.0537 and exit the
position for a profit at 1.0304 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now.
Order cancelled: trade idea did not meet the confirmation rule