FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar/New Zealand Dollar
Learn 2 trade like a PRO http://boafx.com - This trade is purely technical based which I have already taken as a sell but I am posting it for yo to maybe have an opportunity to get in on a pull back. Although the NZD is facing another rate cut their decision is not released until end of July where the AUD is announcing their rate decision next Tuesday where their is a chance they will add another rate cut due to slow chinese growth and low Iron ore prices. We are looking at two weak currencies here but we can not ignore the current high price and the area of confluence from this time last year. Although the long term Fundamentals do point to a further rally i THINK WE COULD EXPERIENCE A SIZABLE PULL BACK ON THE UPTREND THIS MONTH.
after the rate decision by the RBA to keep rates on hold it is time to take profit on this trade
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Việt Nam
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out