FX:AUDUSD   Australian Dollar/U.S. Dollar
833 22 48
4 months ago
..
4 months ago
Comment: So when do you guys think we should enter this trade and how? I think it would be a nice exercise to tackle these 2 questions...
4 months ago
Comment: CPI coming up in just over an hour .. so be careful
Before that, don't expect the real move
4 months ago
Comment: Very very nice..
Unfortunately I missed it due to travelling .. I'll try to buy a retrace tomorrow
If you are in, then stick with it..
Pressing the like button encourages me to continue publishing my ideas and is highly appreciated...

I have a section on my page under the tag "Educational" that contains a lot of information on my trading method, please take sometime to read it...
KubaElias
4 months ago
after pullback from the marked line?
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader KubaElias
4 months ago
what would u do?
Reply
KubaElias Ichimoku_Trader
4 months ago
I would wait until the price will make green candle after touching marked line, then I would enter the trade
Reply
KubaElias KubaElias
4 months ago
Ideally price should break the last high which is now forming.
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader KubaElias
4 months ago
ok thanks
Reply
robnab
4 months ago
Mayby short, now
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader robnab
4 months ago
do you have rules for shorting it?
Reply
xiiimik
4 months ago
I would short it. From breakout of top structure.
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader xiiimik
4 months ago
what are your rules for shorting?
Reply
xiiimik Ichimoku_Trader
4 months ago
For daily, switch to 4h and then wait until 3-4 (4h) candles ranges. Sell stop few pips below the range. SL few pips above the range.
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader xiiimik
4 months ago
ok
Reply
TAJIR_B
4 months ago
i would go enter here on 1 hr tf:


snapshot



or wait for today close then place a buy limit on the break of the high
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader TAJIR_B
4 months ago
good ideas
+1 Reply
TAJIR_B Ichimoku_Trader
4 months ago
thanks, waiting for ur plan
Reply
It traveled a lot without a deeper correction, I would not enter in trade at this point, if it will make a flag at least on the 15 mins tf then I will buy on the breakout, or it should make some pattern to break to the downside.. Anyway, I am out of this pair at the moment...
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader ukrapidexchange
4 months ago
ok
thank you
Reply
I have a bearish Cypher pattern finished at 0.7670 but smelling a stops hunt above 0.7710...
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader captain_smollett
4 months ago
very possible
+1 Reply
IRF1
4 months ago
Perhaps Wednesday's China GDP data, along with CAD rate decision and DOE oil inventories could give the momentum for the commodity currency towards either direction to make the breakout.
of course also the last presidential debate.
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader IRF1
4 months ago
thanks
Reply
IRF1 Ichimoku_Trader
4 months ago
thank you for your awesome analysis. good man
Reply
IRF1 Ichimoku_Trader
4 months ago
what's your target btw, where would you exit?
I'm looking at scaling out around 0.7245-50, but looking at the handle.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out