- setup is neutral
- Heikin-Ashi is reversing, and already signals consolidation and a possible start of apull back. Actually haDelta had warning signals in last three weeks, that the pace of buying would likely chill down. This week still has 3 more days to end, but the candle has a lower low and inside body so far, while haDelta/SMA3 dips further towards zero line.
- EWO is safe
- Supports zone is 0,7275 (Kijun) - 0,7348 (Tenkan). This is going to be the important area if you look to go long in this cross. 0,7280 is also an important horizontal level if you match Chikou Span (lagging line) peaks.
- setup is .
- Supports are clear: Kijun Sen at 0,7416, then 100WMA, , Senkou B and horizontal line all together ard 0,7330+
- Heikin-Ashi message: some still claims that HA candles are lagging. Yes I know they do, this is the "price" to filter noise. But again, that's why we use haDelta (thanks to Dan Valcu!). Look at haDelta! It started to show divergence on 17/Marcg, then small pull back. Next spiked only to same level on 29/March, while Price still made a higher high. Then 31/March and 4/April it already signalled possible pull back, which candles confirmed.
- EWO: while it is of course still in mode, it had a very useful message on 31/March and 4/April -> lower high, while price made higher high. One more negative divergence.
I expect some more shakeout now, then basically you have to look for buy signals in 0,7330 - 0,7400 zone. Optimal is 0,7330. We will see what risk-on risk-off global game looks like then.