1. If Fast and Slow EMA's are ALL in Uptrend. Fast EMA=Aqua Slow EMA's=Green.
2. If Fast And Slow EMA's are ALL in DownTrend. Fast EMA's=Orange Slow EMA's=Red.
3. If Conditions 1 or 2 = False the Color=Silver.
4. If Down Trend Slow EMA's = Resistance.
5. If Up Trend Slow EMA's = Support.
6. Great Moves Start when Color=Silver, then colors change to Up or Down Trend.
7. Conservative move is to wait for 1st or 2nd Pullback.
Thank you very much !
However the answer is the same for this indicator as it is with MANY other indicators.
1. Pick a Main Time Frame higher than the one your using. Just a theoretical Example but lets say you were trading off a 60 minute chart. If the Daily chart is trending then wait til there is a pullback on 60 min chart and when the 60 min chart confirms moving in the same direction as Daily chart then enter from there. If you trade off a Daily chart trade in direction of Weekly chart etc.
If the higher time frame isn't trending....You have a lower probability trade.