FX:AUDUSD   Australian Dollar / U.S. Dollar
29 0 0
Little different idea than usual I have on my radar :
Price is at major resistance/support on the daily + RSI went overbought on first test

If we get a second test with RSI divergence, I will be waiting to get my rules met to enter aggressively on that double bottom . If rules are not meant I will be waiting for a 2618 (more conservative trade).

Good luck in the markets and remember to stick to your plan !
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out