TradersClassroom

AUDUSD Ahead of RBA Decision

FX:AUDUSD   Australian Dollar/U.S. Dollar
200 2 5
RBA will decide on their interest rate decision very soon. We are currently near a support level stuck within a range. However, RBA decision could break us out of this range. Consensus is that RBA must cut rates BUT if they shock and keep rates the same we could see a rally into the former resistance area . If they cut rates, we could break the support level and see continued downward movement. Be careful with this one.
RBA may skip cut this meeting :) Its never been done two times in row
Reply
I agree this is definitely a possibility
+1 Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
中国
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out