- Look at the crossover from relatively high level. A very powerful signal on a .
- Moving from overbought falling firmly into the channel.
- Bouncing off the top of the channel. Also powerful signal.
- Bounce off the upper band to its average price.
The moving averages are indeed trending higher, but I dont this will be maintained for long. Moving averages can't look like this forever.
- The Australian economy is slowing and unemployment is rising. Lowered Chinese growth and lower commodity prices are starting to take it's toll on the economy. Yet the ASX is at an all time high.... I can't see how this can last.