- There has been no divergence with and the OBV and trade price. They are steadily growing. ----> BULL
- DI+>DI- (positive directional index just crossed above the negative) ---> BULL
- MACD>MACsignal ( just crossed above the signal) -----> BULL
- Alibaba reported yesterday (Aug15th) continued positive non-GAAP of $1.84 per share, 45.98% above the same quarter a year ago, beating the mean consensus estimate of $1.51.
- All analyst price target values are above $200 (17% above current price @$170)
- JD.com who is a competitor, is doing great.
- Trade war between China & USA.