Probably most of you already have heard about BCH hard fork. Yes, there will be a new token called BSV .
Currently, only 4% of the miners said they will be supporting BSV which makes it sure that BCH would be continued with almost all capacity and power.
New token will be supported by Binance, Coinbase, Poloniex (so far).
Existing Bitcoin Cash holders receive a new 'free' digital asset 1: 1 for held BCH on the date of the hard fork.
So these are positive news from the market.
Here are details:
• The price level is the lowest since a year
• Weis Waves – diminishing supply and growing demand
• on Binance – 17500 BTC , the next to ETH/BTC with 6500 BTC
• - Tenkansen (red) crossed Kijunsen(blue) and the chart crossed Tenkansen as well. The chart is over the cloud which is very
• – positive divergence
• Visible Range counted from the beginning of the year – far below the fair price which is at 0.156. It is likely to go as high as the top of the
Visible Area where 70% of the transactions were made. It means the owners are not willing to sell below the level they bought.
• We had last peak at 0.09 which is crucial level to break
• All 4 EMAs has been broken on the – (9,21,50,100)
• Today’s long candlewick suggesting the market doesn't accept the lower price.
• Google trends – second highest level in the time span – might go even higher as these data come from 2nd of November
Set your stop-loss at 0.082
What are your feelings towards BCH and this hard fork? Are you in?
Be careful with that trend as BCH is very volatile. Don’t forget to set your stop-losses.
If you like our job please give us a like.
Don’t wanna miss the update = click follow on our profile.
WE TRULY LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 <3 <3