Bitcoin Cash Market Breakdown - July 10th, 2020
- Bitcoin Cash hit both of our entry points, and even though the market looks choppy and unsure.. my thoughts are why try and scalp this long play real quick.
- We understand now that the levels touched are respected and we know where the price is going to float to
- Entry should've been along $222, even better would've been $213
- Anyways, price rejected tough off of our $246 monthly level
- I believe that if the general stock market continues to rise up in value, that the rest of the crypto market and commodity market will also soar.
- BCH is currently holding $236 support, but if doesn't have momentum / volatility will come back down and retouch around $228-$230 where the uptrend is.
- 1st TP again would be an easy $246
- 2nd TP $252.6
- 3rd TP $267.6