There are 5 things that I use in in finding the best possible area to accumulate in the short term. They are:
1. Key areas found within the .618 - .786 channel on
2. Breakout targets on both the downside & upside utilizing traditional patterns like triangles and
3. The confluence of 50EMA & 200EMA on with the above 2 indicators
4. The combination of slower momentum oscillators & faster moving - - i.e. &
5. Lastly - which some disagree with - is the historical data that we have on Bitcoin in terms of the flow and movements of BTC .
For the purpose of transparency, throughout the year I did not think that BTC would break below $5k. This is also why I mentioned on videos throughout the year that $3,500 - $5,500 area is an extremely great price to accumulate in my opinion.
The purpose of explaining all of this is because it is the foundation of what you see on the screen.
Long term there are some more things that play into the movement of Bitcoin:
Bitcoin thus far as followed a pattern of 3 Events:
1. Halving - The amount of brand new mined BTC is cut in half for miners. Also, the price earned for mining 1 BTC is also cut in half.
2. All Time High - 1 Year after the halving you see BTC reaching a new ATH
3. After ATH is reached, you see a consolidation and sell-off in BTC price. This is the correction phase.
Each cycle is highlighted on the chart. Both past and SPECULATIVE present. You will see a steady decrease in % gains each cycle. This is normal.
Important to note: You will also see the key area of .786 on the (red lines) plays a crucial role in defining the bottom range.
None of this takes into account the synergistic position and momentum within the weekly