I´ve spend many days watching the Bitcoin tickers at many timeframes for many years and I realized this is the ultimate chart with important / gread & fear (based on ) / halvening setup which seems to be respected for many years & in my opinion from long tern perspective investing this Weekly chart is most important history based technical support for your plan.
So if you find this chart helpfull would be great if you reward my time & work by hitting like and if you want to stay updated then hitting follow is highly appriciated and makes me motivated in updating the data for you in public library.
6.000 - 8.500 - 10.000 USD ( Need to be eaten till halvening to validate the idea)
It's amazing to think about the fact that currently 80% of all the Bitcoin that will ever exist has already been mined (and almost 25% of that current total has already been lost forever), and that almost all the rest will be mined in just the next 6 years bringing the total mined to 93.5% by 2024, leaving only 6.5% more left to be mined between the years 2025-2140.
+ greed and fear = cycles
What is Halvening in Bitcoin and Other Cryptos
In Bitcoin , halving is when block rewards for mining are cut in half. Halving happens at regular intervals based on the Bitcoin protocol.
In other words the code underlying the network dictates that X new coins minted as mining rewards for miners adding blocks of transactions to the blockchain will be cut in half every Y blocks until the reward reaches zero and no new coins are mined.
Bitcoin halving occurs every 210,000 blocks.
Since one block is added to the Bitcoin blockchain roughly every 10 minutes, each halving is about 210,000 blocks x 10 minutes = 2,100,000 minutes = 4 years apart.
When is the next Bitcoin Halving: Assuming no major changes, the mining reward will drop from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC per block in May 2020
What happens when all the bitcoins are mined?
The bitcoin rate steadily trends downwards. At the time of writing, more than 3 out of every 4 bitcoins that will ever exist have already been mined, and the annual rate is just 4%. The block reward given to miners is made up of newly-created bitcoins plus transaction fees. As goes to zero miners will obtain an income only from transaction fees which will provide an incentive to keep mining to make transactions irreversible.
Due to deep technical reasons, block space is a scarce commodity, getting a transaction mined can be seen as purchasing a portion of it. By analogy, on average every 10 minutes a fixed amount of land is created and no more, people wanting to make transactions bid for parcels of this land. The sale of this land is what supports the miners even in a zero-inflation regime. The price of this land is set by demand for transactions (because the supply is fixed and known) and the mining difficulty readjusts around this to keep the average interval at 10 minutes.
** This is attempt to predict future price movement & not a financial advice **
1) Bitcoin Bottom call (RSI divergence explained)
2) Crypto total market cap (Volume analysis)
They aren't buying at $5k because "it's a bull trap".
They won't buy at $10k because "waiting for the dip".
They won't buy at $20k because "it's too expensive".
They will buy at $100k because "it's going to $1M".
My strategy ?
I got my bag for buying ready.
I will spend everyday 2% of it for next 50Days and I will buy small portion of Bitcoin everyday on the way down
Made a smile on my face. Hope you all like the hard work and hours spend into this TA. I really appreciate all your feedbacks and support. Keep learning and pushing yearself forward. Invest into long cycles, exit daytrading with face sticked to monitor, catch big waves, make huge money and enjoy your life
IF YOU LIKE MY IDEAS PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING A THUMB UP TO SUPPORT ME & hit follow so you dont miss any of my new ideas. Donations are highly appriciated :)