Thank you to Harold Christopher Burger, @filbfilb, PlanB, and /u/capriole_charles for providing research which has been the foundation of my perspective on Bitcoin .
If you are new to these concepts, read about these fundamental BTC concepts in the following 4 articles:
1. Bitcoin’s Natural Long-Term Power-Law Corridor of Growth - Harold Christopher Burger
2. Modeling Bitcoin's Value with Scarcity - PlanB @100trillionUSD
3. The Economics of the Bit coin Cycles - @filbfilb
4. Bitcoin is trading at ~35% discount to its Energy Value - /u/capriole_charles
Also the following charts are very useful:
1. Stock-to-Flow-Model (with variance oscillator) - lookintobitcoin.com
2. BTC Charts on digitalik.net
Disclaimer: This graphic is not financial advice.