Potential buy for $BNB.X at 50% Fibonacci Retracement

BINANCE:BNBUSDT   Binance Coin / TetherUS
BNB has retraced to Fib 50% (Roughly $16.42) and looks to be building support. This could be an interesting long here with a stop below $16.42. I would feel more comfortable buying after it consolidates at this level a bit and that should clear out the deep wicks that will quickly eat stops. The chart is also showing a Bull Pennant which I have noticed in most of the Alt coins and they typically don't hold well so that should be kept in mind.

Buy (Aggressive play) after consolidation and confirmation of ability to hold 50% Fibonacci Retracement . Place stop below $16.42 based on your risk level and give enough room to avoid a quick stop out. Proper timing for consolidation would be once candles tighten and wicks aren't pulling $1 to $2 quick moves to the downside.

Alternative buy option (Safer play) would be to buy the break of the top of the flag pole (Wick ignored) at $22.60 ish             as indicated by the Red resistance line on the chart.

Good Luck
Trade active: Bought at $16.326
Trade active: Target 1: $28.29
Target 2: 35.89

Stop: $15.30
Trade closed: stop reached: Unfortunately my stop was reached last night on a dip but as we can see the trade is working well if you weren't dipped out.

I also noticed I had Fib reversed. Not sure how I missed that, either way good luck all.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out