I think we have a chance to get action like the green pathway implies, but I'm open to a larger consolidation or even a pullback lower, so I'll react to whatever happens next.
For the time being I know where to place my stop if I get a buy agains the between 4953 and 5102: 4805.26. This is a weekly level though, and we also need to wait for one more week to determine if the uptrend speed is sufficient to keep this pace, else we'll see a correction for some time.
Holding 15% long term is a good idea for sure.
You can buy more on dips and sell on rallies, but never sell the long term position. That's my trading plan for it.