IvanLabrie
Long

BTCCNY: Bullish above 2210, aiming for 8818.35

BTCCHINA:BTCCNY   Bitcoin / Chinese Yuan
3609 66 47
Analysis on chart, risk 1-2% on each entry.
One at market now, and one at 2492.61, stop 2210 for both.
You can book partial profits at this month's high, if and once we retest it.

BTCCNY             is currently above the downtrend mode, and has created an 11 month buy signal, while RgMov is trending up and broke the all time high!
This is no small feat, BTCCNY             to the moon people.

For more information and insights into managing this position, scaling in, and understanding the logic behind the technical setups contact me via pm. I'm currently hosting a skype group, where I share trade setups and also provide traders with training, as well as 2 private webinars per week, and also giving tutoring via skype calls, on a one on one basis.
See the GBPAUD-0.93% idea for an example of the kind of work that I do.

Cheers,

Ivan Labrie
Time at Mode FX
Trade active:
snapshot
Comment:
snapshot


Downtrend failure, seems like buyers exist and are holding price up there.
Comment:
snapshot


Up we go.
Comment:
snapshot
Comment:
snapshot
Comment:
snapshot
Comment:
snapshot
Comment:
snapshot
Comment: Stamp view:

snapshot
Comment: Stamp:

snapshot
Comment: BTCCHINA:

snapshot
Comment: Some selling pressure but no big player in sight.

snapshot


Buyers stepped in after the selling stopped.
2:25 hours to go. As long as not moving below the blue line, bullish signal might happen.
Wait for the close. Set alerts to indicate when the blue line is taken.
Comment: Heading for an inside day close I think.
Building volume at one price, drifting up and down.

snapshot
Comment: 4h has broken an important low volume support.
Careful if long.
You can cover half and wait...if stop hit, didn't lose 100% of the risk size, if not, it can still work.
Comment: Time ran out and target failed to get hit, we might be getting into a big triangle consolidation for a while.
Is this trade invalidated?
Reply
rivet.popper rivet.popper
Ivan, did you buy when it went down to 2000?
Reply
IvanLabrie PRO rivet.popper
Yes, for now, it's better to wait for a clearer signal.
I will post a new chart by Monday I think, I'm following it closely.
Will do a live coverage of it too.
I took a few short term trades with my group, didn't get a monthly entry in for now.
Reply
Galvin IvanLabrie
We could just be in a retracement from falling from 500. I'm thinking around 400 before we resume down.
Reply
I'll post when I have a confirmed setup. It's not quite there yet.
Better stand aside now.
Reply
So where are we with this trade now? Under 2210 but bouncing well off 2000.
Reply
IvanLabrie PRO rivet.popper
The monthly uptrend is a 55% possibility at this point.
I'll post my updated analysis in the weekly soon.
+1 Reply
BitcoinGuru IvanLabrie
its Bitcoin and time node cant predict shakeouts and manipulation effectively in Bitcoin. hence my post to u few notches up about us tanking to 330-315 before more up. ;)
Reply
IvanLabrie PRO BitcoinGuru
I'd have to do a bar by bar analysis, I can't share this in public.
It's too much work, for free.
;)
We've taken a few trades, since I posted this monthly idea.
We have to wait 3 months, to confirm the monthly situation.
+1 Reply
BitcoinGuru IvanLabrie
were poor :P jk how much you charge for your private group membership out of curiosity (PM me if you want)
yeh I did time node analysis on the daily and it looks bearish for 11 days till sat-sun then we will see
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out