WalkerCorps

Possible BTC movement if not stay above $ 16,000

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
1894 23 25
An update of the previous analysis of what is yet to come if the BTC             stays below $ 16,000, I will update as we get new confirmations, if there is any abrupt change I will make a new idea, and as always the suggestion is drawn in green line of what I expect.
-----
Uma atualização da analise anterior do que ainda está por vir se o BTC             se manter abaixo dos $16.000, vou atualizando conforme obtivermos novas confirmações, se ocorrer alguma mudança brusca farei uma nova ideia, e como sempre fica a sugestão desenhada em linha verde do que espero.
Comment: As we have reached the goal and still have not had aggression in the purchases, I update the analysis with the new movements still possible, it is expected to see the aggressiveness of the purchases in this next drop.
-----
Como já chegamos ao objetivo e ainda não tivemos agressividade nas compras, atualizo a analise com os novos movimentos ainda possíveis, é esperado ver agressividade das compras nessa próxima baixa.

snapshot
Comment: Everything going as planned
-----
Tudo indo conforme planejado

snapshot
Comment: Moment of great decision coming, we will know what is still coming to the BTC
-----
Momento de grande decisão chegando, saberemos o que ainda está pro vir ao BTC

snapshot
update? broke 10.8k still believes to go down again to the 6k, to take momentum and get back in the 16k? thank you!
Reply
WalkerCorps AmandaBatistella
@AmandaBatistella, still did not break the final target that I had set, so yes, there is still a great chance of falling back from those points, just waiting the confirmation to update with news targets.


snapshot
Reply
and now breaking the 10k believes to retest the 6k?
Reply
WalkerCorps AmandaBatistella
@AmandaBatistella, Lets see what happens on 10500 now and i will be updating the analysis.
Reply
Any updates?
Reply
after reaching 6.8k what do you think will happen now? it rises again and then descends to form a double bottom?
Reply
WalkerCorps AmandaBatistella
@AmandaBatistella, yes, I suspect that the price should go to 10 or 11k and fall back to 6 or 5k.
Reply
after reaching 6.8k what do you think will happen now? it rises again and then descends to form a double bottom?
Reply
Amazing chart.
Reply
Believe Now Go Test 6.7K Barrier?
Reply
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out