Sawcruhteez

BTC:USD 4 hour chart DAILY UPDATE (day 47)

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Yesterday I made a neutral post and advised everyone to wait on the sidelines for further confirmation.

Before entering a long I need to see the price find support above the bear trend (red line). As I am typing this a dragonfly doji is forming on top of the trend line .

If that closes then it could provide an opportunity to enter a long. The stop loss would be set at $7,719 and that would be a favorable risk:reward ratio. However, I want to make sure that support holds over the weekend before looking to enter myself.

Historically the price can have trouble finding support on weekends when the volume is lower. This is such a crucial spot for Bitcoin             that it makes sense to wait on the sideline for a few more days.

My trading style is not about getting the best possible price, or trying to pick the exact bottom. Instead I focus on finding trades with the lowest amount of risk. Entering a position right now is too risky for my appetite.

However, if we can maintain support above the bear trend over the weekend then I will be ready to feast!

Happy trading and remember that following is free!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out