GreenCryptoTrades

Bitcoin Bull Cycle. 51% - 49% Golden Ratio Bull Run

Long
BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
On the chart you can see there is a big similarity in each cycle. The phase from the bottom to the halving is 51% of the whole bull cycle, while the rest (halving to top) consists the 49%. Practically we can see the halving at the middle of each bull cycle, so we have a sustained rise to at least October 2021 on this bull cycle!...
Comment: I believe 2021 going to be the biggest year ever for crypto!....
Comment: Bitcoin price history with reward halving days:

Genesis block established 03-01-2009
From 3-1-2009 to 28-11-2012 -Total BTC created 10,500,000 (50 new Bitcoin created every 10 minutes)

1st halving :
From 28-11-206 to 9-7-2016- Total BTC created 5,250,000( 25 new BTC created every 10 minutes)

2nd halving:
From 9-7-16 to 11-5-2020 - Total BTC created 2,625,000 ( 12.5 new BTC created every 10 minuites)

3rd Halving :
From 11-5-2020 to 2024 - Expecting 1,312,500 BTC in 3rd halving ( 6.25 new BTC created every 10 minutes)
GreenCrypto

Check our premium Indicators:
website: https://greencrypto.net/

JOIN OUR FREE TELEGRAM CHANNEL: https://t.me/getgreencrypto

Contact us on telegram: https://t.me/get_greencrypto

Comments

It must also be noted that with each bull cycle, the Spike is getting flatter than before. Perhaps, the flatten curve is due to rising adoption of BTC by F.I.
+1 Reply
@AZAM2021, yeah, that could be one of the reason
Reply
@AZAM2021, Whats F.I.? :)
Reply
AZAM2021 JouNakamura2021
@JouNakamura2021, Financial Institutions
Reply
please any update
Reply