ChartArt

I hereby pronounce a bounce from $255

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / Dollar
392 21 2
UPDATE: The price moved below the red resistance lines and then crashed down one leg further.

The Bitcoin price is starting to go up right now. I expect a bounce if the price stays above $272 on Bitfinex. I have put the entry of the long into the future, meaning the trade should only be started if the price has stabilized until then.

****
I originally wanted to move the long entry (green area) on the chart just one day into the future after a dip overnight on Monday to start on Tuesday, 6th at 12:00 UTC (where the price now rallied up as expected) and not at 12:00 UTC on Saturday, 10th (chart above) as I mistakenly did.
Nobody is going to believe me anyway now, but I originally wanted to move the long entry just one day into the future to start on Tuesday, 6th at 12:00 UTC (screenshot) and not at 12:00 UTC on Saturday, 10th (chart). Here is the chart with I originally wanted to publish it. At least the stop loss lines were right:

snapshot
Reply
Qiuness ChartArt
hehe, nice one! We are bound for a correction downwards
Reply
Just $272? We're awfully close to that already.
Reply
ChartArt MoonTrader
Yes, because of the high risk that it falls down again. That's why I have put the entry of the long into the future meaning the trade should only be started if the price has stabilized until then.
Reply
Rashad ChartArt
This was definitely a bounce! If Bitcoin's price is stable on the 7th or starts to head higher I will definitely go long. I am very interested in this Wednesday the 7th, as that's when Bitcoin's Long-Term Falling Wedge support approximately intersects Bitcoin's long term support line. If it holds, the long term support line should give Bitcoin a point to bounce off of and hopefully breakout of the falling wedge (since Bitcoin's all time high). Overall, I am optimistic!
Reply
Could you show your chart of that?
My long terms intersect on 2nd Feb, so maybe I'm seeing something different.
Reply
Rashad johnrfraser
Bitcoin
Reply
Thanks Rashad. Here's mine showing a slightly later intersection....
snapshot
Reply
ChartArt Rashad
I agree. Next 24 hours, Wednesday the 7th are critical. We need to stay above $267 to confirm the uptrend (ideally above $272).
Reply
Qiuness ChartArt
I agree. I decided to short 275 to 265 with a stoploss at 280
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out