Currently I have all my crypto converted to USD. I'm waiting ~12-24 hours to decide if i am going to make my entry back in. The bear trend indicates that we have reached the potential peak from previous trends. Therefore I am anticipating the market to either dive, or shoot up. There has been a lot of positive news in the crypto space in the last week, so I think it's pretty even on whether we have seen the bottom or if the bear market is going to continue. If the bear trend continues we are going to go far below the previous dip of $6000.