Be Aware Of THIS Scenario 2.0

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Be Aware Of THIS Scenario 2.0

As I said on my last update, it looks like we're going to drop again.
It all looked bullish for a while, but since everyone was sure we had a bounce at $9,200 this support simply could not hold.

Let's move on to the scenarios before Bitcoin breaks through the $10,000:
Scenario 1: We form an expanding flat and test either MA 50 in the 4hr chart or MA 200 in the 1d chart.
Scenario 2: We form a running flat and test $8,800

In my opinion we'll form an expanding flat (Scenario 1) instead of a running flat (Scenario 2).
Since many people, including 'top authors' are expecting a bounce at $8,800, it will probably not hold.
But you can never be sure.
This drop could also change the view of the idea '' Watch Out When Breaking $10,000 '' - depending on how people react to this drop.

Btw: Although I'm still very bullish on Bitcoin Cash , it's very likely that it will drop again with almost all altcoins.
If it drops with Bitcoin , I'm still very sure that it will shoot in the near future.
Comment: There we go.
A few minutes after publishing it just started dropping.
Right now the best is to sit in dollars.
But I am no financial advicer.
It's your own decision.
Comment: Since someone has asked what if we drop here below $6,000, I can only answer that I publish only what I currently see.
In trading it can change quickly.
It usually depends on how the market reacts to things.
And because everyone was expecting something, something else happened.
Comment: Watch out should we break this trendline. This can go and break the $10,000 area from here. This would also mean that my idea of: 'Watch Out When Breaking $10,000' would still be valid.

Comment: Bitcoin Cash just broke the blue trendline and making a correction.
After that it could shoot and break the other trendline.

By the way, if we are going up from here and it looks like that, then this idea is wrong and you can ignore it.
Sorry for that, but sometimes it is better to keep care and watch what the market is doing.


Really appreciate the updates.
+1 Reply
The Whales are shaking out.
+1 Reply
CBOE will cause dump soon but it just went up!
@EWHALE , you are probably correct, but I am still cautious. Look here at the 4h chart. We had an up move after a fall, every time touching the 9 period moving average (white stepped line), before dropping again... I will rather buy in if we break that. It could cost me 2% or so, but I will rather be cautious... What do you think?
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out