Pachamama is the consolidation of a group of experienced traders offering free and paid trading signals for cryptocurrencies. In our signals you will easily see the stop loss and take profit than we consider as main targets. We recommend you to follow this steps to maximise your trades and protect your capital:
1. Use aprox. 2% of your capital as a potential lost. We noticed that some of our clients use 5% and they may do well, however we consider 2% very healthy.
2. You may enter at the price where the signal is posted or wait for a pullback to enter within our entry price.
3. Using trailing stop loss protects your trade against a fast pullback that could touch your stop loss, however it could get your trade stopped and still continue your initial direction. Use it as per your convenience.
4. Closing half of your position is another option to stick to profit.
5. Moving your stop loss to break even once the price has reached your stop loss amount in the direction of the trade will make your trade safe from any price direction.
6. Not using any of the above and just leaving SL and TP levels intact is another option. Normally our trades has 1:2 ratio, that means, if you loose, is just 1, if you win, is 2.
Thanks for following us and good luck!