The price was rejected from strong resistance but we had price was supported by local support. that can lead to test the of the range and to test strong resistance if we break out of the range
Please support my work by following the Trading View profile
Guys, always make your own research before to trade my ideas!
Yes, I made a comment recently in that publication; stating, "Keep in mind, if you were not already margin long at lower price, you may want to consider waiting for a potential dip in the price action before opening a long position. If it does not play out and we keep going higher before a dip in the Stochastic and price action, you can open your long position THEN. One of my most important rules: Do NOT feel like you have to always be in a trade. If you missed a trade, WAIT for the next one! Do NOT force a trade that can go either way; as is the case now. Simply wait till the odds are much higher for the trade to work out in your favor. We are currently in limbo waiting to see what occurs."
I'm going to have a look at time frames lower than Daily (24h) shortly. Might post a video on the lower time frames in a bit.
Thanks again for sharing your opinion!