So we fell slightly from the morning to the $8100 range and are resting just on top of support which is between $7800 and $8000. We should fall in there and find,a range for a few days before deciding what comes next. The BBands are expanding just a bit as we're on the lower bound so a range in that should allow it to reset. The Span B cloud is expanding on the larger timeframes (6hr pictured) and sell has increased. The has nearly reset on all timeframes to oversold at the time of this update, so likely we just range for several more hours between $8100 and $8300 before falling some more. From that point, if there are no out of the blue breakouts, it would be wise to see what happens in that before longing or shorting, or simply trading Bitcoin . An argument for a bounce here would be that we have already actually found support on top of the previous range pictured on the 6hr above, and won't fall into that range but instead approach Span B resistance. All the best with your trading!
WITH THIS CONTENT CRYPTOCURRENCY CAPITAL LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT, TAX, LEGAL OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE. THIS MATERIAL HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED ON FOR, TAX, LEGAL, ACCOUNTING OR INVESTMENT ADVICE. YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR OWN INVESTMENT, TAX, LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING ADVISORS BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY TRANSACTION AT YOUR OWN RISK.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE FUND’S BUSINESS MODEL, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO FORESEE AND PREVENT ALL POSSIBLE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST THAT MIGHT ARISE OVER THE LIFESPAN OF THE COMPANY. AT THE TIME MATERIAL WAS PUBLISHED, CRYPTOCURRENCY CAPITAL LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS PRINCIPALS, MAY HOLD LONG/SHORT POSITIONS IN THIS PARTICULAR COIN.