DK_Investment_Consulting
Long

ETF Delayed - what happens next - bearish view

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar

after the van Eck ETF was postponed to the end of December, only Bakkt can give a previous price push. I currently see no other reason why the price should explode, so I now expect the final dump direction 4000 $ before we go into the next bull run. MACD and Ichimoku cloud bearish direction, RSI is still bullish but looks like a turnaround too. The Fiboancci correction ended exactly at 0.5 ( gold ratio) and the price is now ready for a new correction. I'm putting my buy orders below $ 5,000 as this support will not last this time unless there are unexpected news about new power-saving mining opportunities or entrances of major institutional investors
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out