Please allow me to entertain you for a few minutes and let's look at some of the signals coming from the charts:
- 1) A strong green candle broke through EMA10, the main resistance to break to change from bear to potential, supported by big .
- 2) Today Bitcoin is seeing its highest since December when it had its last wave.
- If this momentum is to be maintained by buyers, I expect Bitcoin to go as far high as its last peak, which sits at $4384.
- 3) The next challenge to break is EMA50 (magenta line), which held Bitcoins price on the way up.
- Additional action is expected.
Conditions for change: If BTCUSD price moves down and closes below EMA10. The above signals are invalidated and a new analysis is needed. Bitcoin would be back trending bearish-sideways if this scenario plays out.
What's your take on Bitcoin's next move?
Let us know in the comments section below... And before you go, let me share a message for your entertainment and fun.
Growing with light, within light is what we all are.
Growing in this life with light, as we experience our own great intelligence and might.
Growing in this life full of light.