If you find our analyses to be helpful, make sure to support us by dropping a ‘like’
In this post, we analyze Bitcoin's hourly chart using theories.
- To begin with, it could be said that the Impulse Waves (12345) on the minor scale (marked in orange) are complete
- Wave 4 is clearly consisted of minute Corrective Waves ( ), marked in yellow
- Wave 5 also shows a clear uptrend of impulse waves on the minute scale
- As we seek to correct, we correct in Double Combo Waves (WXY), which is also consisted of double combo waves
- We have seen a rejection of wave X at the 0.618 resistance around 11.5k
- Based on , a final corrective wave is anticipated
Long short ratios are at 72 to 28, with significantly more long positions than shorts. While sentiment is reasonable, excessive amounts of long positions could be a red flag, and an strong supporting evidence of the contrarian theory.
What We Believe
We believe that a corrective wave is highly likely to play out based not only on technical indicators, but also short term as counted above.
Let us know what you think in the comment section below