Please follow me on twitter @opticalartchart
all of my private charts are shareable so you can save them as your own. To access my crypto currency charts including stocks and precious metals please visit my website opticalartcrypto.com
1. Price is rising whilst volume is low = danger signal vis bearish indicator
2. When moonboy noise levels rise, bearish signal can be lost...always prefer signal to noise, as any respectable engineer would
3. Media is highly positive about BTC price - history shows an inverse relationship between media spin and price - hence you should sell when everyone is talking about buying and vice versa (buy when there is blood on the streets ie following capitulation)
4. If the 2019 cycle is a Wall Street Cheat Sheet market cycle, we have not yet had the denial and capitulation phases. This short bull run on the micro level will take the wind out of Bull sails should the price return to the 8k level...at which point capitulation would be more probable
5. No new money is entering BTC. The same bots and the same lottery ticket mentality Moonboys are locked in what may as well be a closed system, in what could become a race to the bottom.
In all, there is a chance of upward step by step rises in price, but if you ignore the non-trivial risk that the denial and capitulation phases have yet to occur, your risk management capabilities are lacking (or you are a Moonboy in which event you are impervious to reason). Moonboys are not traders. They are Gamblers. They may be identified by statements such as "The Bottom is in". "BTC will never go below $8k again". They are shils for their lottery ticket get rich quick delusions. Enough.
And what have you published ... or are snide comments the best you can do?
Taking sides will rekkt you. Follow the trend not a permabear lol