But still its undecided that either it will go up from that 2914 level or not ...
Case 1 : if market holds that level and continue pushing up we can buy above 4300 on Pullback upto 5300 area which is next on Daily
Case 2 : If market failed to hold 3914 level then we can sell on pullback..
Right now we just need to wait for any case to happen..
we will update the position when we get any entry point