The way it works is that a confirmation buy or sell signal happens when all 3 indicators cross over their respective boundary line. Once all 3 have crossed over or under their respective lines it almost always shows the direction of the new trend.
So breaking down the indicators:
( ) Inputs: (75,OHLC/4)
( ) (20,3,3)
The conditions is that all 3 indicators must cross over their respective lines at the same time. For a Buy Signal:
1. must be below and is crossing above the 0 line
2. must be below the 25 line and has crossed above it
3. must (should) be below the -100 line and cross above it
Buy security when all indicators have closed above the line
1. must be above the O line and has crossed below
2. must be above the 75 line and has crossed below
3. must (should) be above the 100 line and cross below
Sell security when all indicators have closed below the line
In extremely volatile markets and securities, the indicators fail to be very reliable as can be seen with the earlier sell line (red line) for BTCUSD . This is not a definitive trading signal but is good entry and exit guide.
Make sure you enter only when a candle on a 4hour chart or higher has closed above the required 3 indicator lines. Be patient, BTCUSD looks like it poised for a strong bullish rebound perhaps a couple of thousand dollars or more.