There are still too many who think we'll break $10,000 soon.
I think we'll see one more drop again after the correction, so the Bulls should finally be again and be scared.
However, the current upmove could go to $9,700/9,600 before we see the drop in the $8,000 area.
After that, the long-awaited break out of $10,000 should come.
But it may take a few days until then.
Note: The targets may change over time, but I'll keep you posted.
This would cause people to wait for clear signals before they get in, such as after a break of $10,000.
If they are too careful that it is not a fakeout, then in most cases we would go up to about $11,000 in a few days before the real drop comes.
This will go lower after that.
This will go lower after that.''
Actually don't sell and wait.
This can still go higher.
Only been on trading view a short time.
Yes mostly will go sidewys and have one more $50-100 drop.