Cup & Handle Confirms. Daily Golden Cross Expected to Follow.

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Disclaimer: If you are primarily interested in copying other people’s trades then this is not for you. However, if you are willing to put in the work that it takes to learn how to trade for yourself then you have found the right place! Nevertheless please be advised that you can give 10 people a profitable trading strategy and only 1-2 of them will be able to succeed long term. If you fall into the majority that tries and fails then I assume no responsibility for your losses. What you do with your $ is your business, what I do with my $ is my business.

Sawcruhteez Strategies: How to BUY THE DIP | Advanced Dollar Cost Averaging Methods

EMASAR: Buy $8,158

50 & 200 EMA’s

15m: Bullish

1h: Bullish

4h: Bullish

D: Very close to getting a golden cross after pulling back and into the 200 EMA:
4 & 9 EMA’s



Cup and Handle is confirmed. Target is $11,675 (pictured above)
Bear channel is broken: Button Bottom: Bull Flag with $10,550 target:


Daily: 1h:
Futures Curve

Contango with 3.76% spread

Funding Rates

Longs pay short 0.0238%

TD Sequential

4h green 2
Daily green 3
Weekly green 4

Ichimoku Cloud

Have recently reentered weekly cloud
Daily C Clamp is a cause for concern

Conclusion: The Bitcoin chart is starting to look quite bullish if you ask me. We have been reclaiming some major levels and confirming some major patterns. The Wyckoff is playing out very nicely. It seems we are finishing the final stages of markup from that pattern while confirmed some new ones.

Featured is the cup and handle and she is a beaut. As we were recently pulling back I was holding my breath that the 200 D EMA would hold as support. That put us in an excellent position to get a daily golden cross and it also established the handle of this bullish pattern .

That support from the 200 D EMA also appears to have been enough to breakthrough the 6 month bear channel .

This post is marked long because a couple bullish patterns recently confirmed and I do believe that we will reach the targets. That being said I am not buying this level, at least not right now.

This is a major area of resistance and I do not like entering when price retests resistance on the way up. Instead I prefer buying when price retests that level for support.

I am looking to add even though I am still holding onto 100% of the long position that I established at $7,950.

My stop loss is now in break even territory which means I can establish more exposure without risking more than the original 2% of my bankroll. If price does retest the $10,000 level in the next week then I will definitely be setting my sights on buying a pullback to $9,400.

If you are asking why I don’t buy that price right now then read this again.

The TD Sequential is in a healthy position and that leads me to believe that the most likely outcome by this time next week is reexploring the five figure threshold.

PS: The halving is only 104 days away : )
EMASAR Indicator is available for purchase at


With all respect. For me it cannot be a cup, since we are within a low line. And the first requirement for the cup is a bullish channel.
btcusd 2d best level to short for 20% gains (UPDATE).
Was curious about a cup & handle pattern, thanks for sharing and providing target :-)
When's your next YouTube video ?


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out