Of course there is a small chance we see a rally from this point forward, meaning the triangle will get invalidated and we will push towards 260. I see this scenario as highly unlikely.
Whatever direction bitcoin goes (most likely about to go down) the coming days will bring and thus shall return.
I am and will remain waiting for the sub 200 prices, as I am very confident we will get there eventually.
Good luck to all traders!
I remain waiting for sub200, wont post a chart until we finally reach this target.