ChartArt

This could be the end of Bitcoin's 2014 downtrend! Part III

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Very very high risk, but it could turn out that this was the lowest price area after the second rally peak at 453.92, therefore I publish this chart to be able to claim that I forecasted this bottom area :)

Part I (https://www.tradingview.com/v/skfrVrQ2/)

Risk is 90% and chance is 10% that this here at currently $355 is the bottom based on current chart data.

Especially look at my chart "Bullish Bitcoin             Pattern Seeks Confirmation"
15:05 UTC
Thursday, November 27, 2014, week 48
Current price: $372

Since my initial analysis from 5 days ago that the "risk is 90% and chance is 10% that this here at currently $355 is the bottom based on current chart data" the price increased 11% from $355 to $395 where it peaked and is currently in either a pullback or a correction at around $363-$370 (https://www.tradingview.com/v/0o8IBDDc/).

Interestingly the market is in a new Fibonacci time zone right now since November 25.

+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out